Welcome to my rabbitry

This is a place you can visit and enjoy learning, and see the wonderful world of Angoras. You will see the whole process of growing, harvesting, spinning, dyeing, and knitting these wonderful fibers. My family and I want to invite you into our home and rabbitry. Enjoy























Friday, January 21, 2011

A day of contemplation

I just finished watching a movie with Lizzie( her last night at home). My living room is full of plastic boxes filled with clothes, shoes, jewelry, and food. Dresses are hanging from door ways and suitcases stacked here and there. It has been this way for two days and it's driving me crazy. She left the hall bathroom in a state of disaster that the world has never seen. She then left to pick up her brother from a church activity and forgot her purse that has her drivers license in it. She won't know it til she tries to buy her daddy a smooth at Smooth King on her way home. My house is a mess and I'm not sure where to start picking up and cleaning when we get back from taking her to college. The cat decided to spray her room this morning which had her clothes all over the floor as she makes the BIG decision on what to take and what to throw away. So I have been washing or should I say re-washing all her clothes. This morning was spent at Sams and Walmart buying last minute college stuff. Sooooooooo here I am by myself wondering where all the years have gone. I feel old even though I know I'm not. Lizzie will be in pre-med for the next three years, she knows without a doubt what she will do with her life. What will I do with mine when my Abby is taking off to school in seven years? I know that seven years is a while to wait, but I also know how fast it will go. Well, time to pack a few things for the trip, clean up the kitchen, check on the bunnies, put Abby to bed, make sure Lizzie's clothes are out of the dryer, and hit the hay. I did find time to crochet a few stitches on my new hat (Lizzie is taking all of mine to school with her). I've learned to do a front and back post double crochet. It's a fun stitch to make, and looks very pretty on my hat. I'll finish it in the car tomorrow.
`

No comments:

Post a Comment